I have begged Jared for the last year to deep clean the garage. My begging and nagging finally paid off... We got up early and started the long process of cleaning and organizing the garage...
Aiden relaxed in the swing, and watched us work.
In the process of cleaning I discovered all of Treycens toys and to my surprise he had a lot. I have never noticed before cause our garage was always in chaos... He has 6 Different set of wheels, I guess one for every mood. Jared and I both laughed, its funny he actually does ride all of them. I guess over the years we all thought he needed to ride.
The Big Wheel, a gift from his Aunt Tara for his 2nd Birthday
The Scooter, a gift from Grandma and Grandpa Buoy for Christmas 2008
The Red Tike Bike, a gift from us for Trey's 2nd Birthday
The Huffy Bike, a gift from us for Christmas 2009
The Tractor, a gift from Uncle Kevin Christmas 2009
The Power Wheels 4 wheeler, a gift from us Christmas 2008
Jared was actually sulking, cause he complains I take up his garage with all my junk, he apologized when he realized it was actually Treycen's toys that took up most of the garage.
I did however point out that Jared did have his personal space... Jared's personal space, that I have added my special touch to...
Long hot day, but the job is completed and now the goal is to keep it this way....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!