Ever since I left my full time job as a sales manager and became a full time mom I have been in a whirl wind of emotions. I always said stay at home moms have it so easy, they get to play all day with their kids, watch movies, relax etc. I thought I had it so hard trying to juggle a career, family and life... I worked a 40 hour work week and still was a mom and a wife, I thought I was superwomen and no stay at home mom could hold a candle to me.... Ha Ha the jokes on me, I am singing a whole different tune now... Being a stay at home mom I wear many hats, I am a Laundromat, a cook, a house keeper, a daycare, a wife, a teacher, a doctor, etc. As a stay at home mom I get no days off, no paycheck, no promotions, etc. Lesson learned, I can now say "nobody can hold a candle to me", I really am superwomen... Hats off to all the moms, you are amazing...
hey Chelsie! I am excited you started a blog I hope you keeo it up. SO I can follow it.
ReplyDeleteAmen!!!
ReplyDelete