Tomorrow is Jared and my 3 year anniversary, I can't believe its been 3 years, it seems like so much longer. Jared and I have our battles, we are both very strong headed and stubborn, and both very selfish but we manage to keep each other in line and make each other laugh every day. We have 2 amazing boys that keep us very busy but we have enjoyed raising them. Jared is amazing, he loves and supports everything I do and the things I say I will do but don't do. He has taught me so much in the last 3 years about life, parenting and love... He is my rock, my steady ground, my best friend. He is truly amazing and I am proud to call him my husband... I look forward to the many years to come and maybe one more baby, hopefully a little girl... I am very blessed to be surrounded by boys and extremely blessed to have Jared for a husband... 3 Years and Still Growing Strong
Tomorrow is Jared and my 3 year anniversary, I can't believe its been 3 years, it seems like so much longer. Jared and I have our battles, we are both very strong headed and stubborn, and both very selfish but we manage to keep each other in line and make each other laugh every day. We have 2 amazing boys that keep us very busy but we have enjoyed raising them. Jared is amazing, he loves and supports everything I do and the things I say I will do but don't do. He has taught me so much in the last 3 years about life, parenting and love... He is my rock, my steady ground, my best friend. He is truly amazing and I am proud to call him my husband... I look forward to the many years to come and maybe one more baby, hopefully a little girl... I am very blessed to be surrounded by boys and extremely blessed to have Jared for a husband...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats!! Here is two lots more years, and three more babies!!! lol! All of them boys!!
ReplyDelete