I have had the joy of having my niece Madison two or three days a week for the past couple weeks, its been a lot of fun. In having Madison I have experienced the joys of girls and the not so joys of girls...
Girls- I get to put her hair in pony tails with cute bows
Vs
Boys- Treycen won't let me touch his hair, buzz cut all the way :(
Girls- She hates to get dirty, she is a clean freak and she is only 3
Vs
Boys- Treycen loves to get dirty and play in the mud, hell he will roll around in it if I let him
Girls- She cries and whimpers whenever she trips or falls down, its a big deal
Vs
Boys- Treycen jumps right up and if he is bleeding he says cool and hopes it will leave a scar
That's just to name a few...
Having Madison is such a joy she is the best behaved little girl, she listens the first time and she always uses her manners and she is excited to do anything and everything, her attention span is amazing she can do puzzles for hours, she is quiet and sweet... She is the complete opposite of Treycen, he is loud, never listens, uses his manners only after I have asked him 3 times to be polite, he gets bored very easy, he has to be doing something all the time and he is extremely hot headed, and this is where I feel bad for feeling this way but sometimes I wish I could trade Treycen for Madison.... Don't get me wrong I love Treycen to death, he is very special to me and I love his crazy loud personality but he really wears me out and he hurts my feelings sometimes and he really pushes me to the end of my rope.... All in all having Madison has taught me Patience and to appreciate all children and their personality's... I do want a little girl of my own and hopefully someday I will be blessed with one as sweet as her, if not I will just have to cherish the moments I have with her... Here are some of my favorite pictures of her and Trey....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!