10 Things that make me SMILE everyday...

I have the best life, best boys, best family, best friends and the best husband... I smile every day because the people in my life are so amazing... The top 10 things that make me smile everyday are...

1. Aiden wakes me up laughing and cooing, and when I pick him up out of his crib he has a huge smile on his face...

2. Treycen gives me a big good morning hug..

3. My morning coffee...

4. The beautiful Dixie sunrise...

5. Jared gives me a kiss goodbye on his way to work...

6. My theme song, that I listen to every morning why I get ready for the day...

7. My awesome friends that either text or call me each morning to plan our play dates...

8. A phone call from my sister...

9. My skinny jeans that finally fit :)

10. I get to play with my sweet boys all day everyday...

That's just to name 10, my days are full of smiles, laughs and the best company ever... For the first time I can actually say my life is great, I have it all, the best friends, the greatest boys, the sweetest husband and the best job in the world.... I feel on top of the world and I am very thankful for all I have...

2 comments:

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!