Family Game Night


Every Monday night we have a family game night... I decided to have a game night because we are such a busy family that we often go weeks at a time without seeing each other or doing anything as a family... Treycen loves to play games and he especially loves it when daddy plays with him... I am hoping this is a tradition in our family for years to come and my kids will have fun memories that will stay with them into adult hood...
"Don't Break the Ice" is Treycen's favorite game so far, he loves to pound the cubes out, he loses most of the time but he loves to watch the money fall...

Cooties is fun, Trey likes to put the bugs together...
I Love Monday nights, for a half hour its just me and my boys and its nice to have Jared play with us, Treycen loves it and its nice to have the whole family together...

Let's go fishing is my favorite game, and I let Aiden play this time, he did very well, he caught 2 fishes...

1 comment:

  1. Oh how sweet. Looks like you guys really had fun. I guess I need to get some of those games they look real fun. My boys would love it!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!