I always tell myself today is the day I am going to make it to the gym, ha ha the jokes on me, I end up running out of time or Aiden is asleep or whatever; you name it, there is always a reason I can't make it to the gym... So I decided really there is nothing I can do in a gym that I can't do at home except maybe a spin class. So I decided to make my own Gym... I have a treadmill for cardio, and weights and my favorite "INSANITY" I love being able to workout anytime I want and its very convenient for me with two kids, Treycen watches a movie, Aiden naps and I get a full hour to myself and I don't even have to leave my house, its a win win for everyone... Now if I can just lose the weight, I will keep you posted...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!