I was trying to think of all the things I am thankful for and there are so many that I thought wow I have such an amazing life, friends and family but I wanted to narrow it down, and as I was thinking Treycen came up to me and said "mommy will you play army man with me" I looked at his cute little face and could not help but say I would love to, and we played and played... I then realized how thankful I am that I get to play with my boys everyday all day... I am so thankful that Jared works so hard so I get to stay home and watch my children grow... I never have to miss those moments, the moments that I think oh I wish Jared was here to see Aiden spit out his carrots while blowing bubbles or Treycen come out from his room all decked out in army gear with his army gun that's bigger than him, or Aiden swinging for his first time at the park or Treycen climbing up the rock wall all by himself, there are so many moments that I cherish and think how awesome is this, I get to be the one telling the stories day to day of what new things my kids did or learned, never do I have to hear someone else tell me "Aiden took his first steps today and you missed it". I am thankful for a lot of things but I am most thankful for Jared who never fails to get up and work a 12 hour day just to come home to his boys already in bed... He never complains, thank you Jared for giving me the best gift a mother can ask for...
How sweet you are! Does jared read this? He should! You are a wonderful mom, you are amazing!!!
ReplyDelete