Tis the season to be jolly.... This year all my Christmas shopping was completed before Black Friday :) Yay me!!! I hate to go out and fight the crowds... This holiday with all my shopping done and all my stress gone I get to enjoy the fun holiday festivities... Thanksgiving was fun, it was Jared's year so we stayed in St. George and celebrated with his family, we had all the yummy food, took lots of naps, played the candy bar game and Treycen had a blast playing in the leaves... We went shopping at "Santa's workshop" where Treycen got a huge cotton candy, and I got some fun treats too, we sat on Santa's lap at the mall and on Sunday we will be going hunting for our perfect Christmas tree ( A tradition of ours, every year we go with our good friends Carl and Val and its a fun filled day with lots of hot chocolate and laughs and this year we will also have Jace and Kate with us, I am so excited) then on December 11, I am taking the boys to have Breakfast with Santa and on the 18Th we will be having Holy Dinner at my grandma whites house in Richfield... I love the Holiday Season... I do however can't wait until it gets sunny and hot again, I love the summer heat of St. George... I will keep blogging all the fun activities we will be doing this Christmas... Happy Holidays and may they be ever so JOLLY...
Treycen jumping in the leaves, he loves fall for this very reason....
Aiden is my best little shopper, he is always so happy...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!