
Kacey: She is creative, smart, funny, loving, crazy, ocd, thoughtful and one of a kind... I can always count on her to make me laugh, she is so organized and clean, no matter what time of day I surprise her with a visit her house is spotless and she is always ready for the day... She is very different than me in so many ways but we share some of the same interests and talents and we both are always there for one another...
Kate: She is a social butterfly, she's so sweet and giving. I have only been friends with her for about 6 months but she is so much fun and so positive. She is also very classy and a great mom...

Valerie: She is funny, kind and my one person who knows exactly how I feel about our husbands racing, we share the same fears of our men getting hurt... She is crazy and sweet, I can always count on her to make me laugh with all her crazy stories... She is so much fun to hang out with...
awwww i love you chels! :] you are an incredible friend and i'm so lucky to have you in my life! xoxo the maassbergs and buoys will go down in history! haha.
ReplyDeleteThanks Chels!! I love you too!! You are my person! Always will be!
ReplyDelete