I am so blessed to have so many amazing friends, Kate & Valerie became my friends through Jared, Kate is dating Jared's good friend Jace and Valerie grew up next to Jared his whole life... I really enjoy hanging out with Kate and Valerie, they are sweet and fun people... I do however have one amazing person that is by far my best friend, I have known Kacey for 14 years and we have been through it all...

Kacey is the sweetest person I know, she is amazing and I am so thankful to have her in my life, she is my person... She is so different from me but also so very much the same, she is awesome and I love her so much... Thank You Kacey for always being there and for being so awesome...
Valerie and I became close friends at Jared's first national race in 2008... She is such a good friend, she's fun, outgoing and sweet...
Kate and I officially became friends on June 12th at a cedar race, we have play dates at least once a week and she is Treycen's preschool teacher, she is such a sweet heart...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!