
If you are anything like me, you love to have your nails and toes painted... I love getting pedicures for the very reason that I
always got a french tip and yes it was nice to have the hot bubbly water and the vibrating chair but $30.00 really just for the french tip... I am now a happy owner of M
igi nail art pens... These pens are amazing they are nail polish and pens, you can design anything you can dream up... I am now my own artist... I have a foot bath and all the fun lotions and creams and now I have the magic french tip look and the best thing, it
doesn't cost me $30.00 plus finding someone to watch the boys and the greatest part, I can do it from the luxury of my own home with a glass of wine and I can choose from tons of colors... I also have been practicing on my nails, since I no longer can
afford fake
acrylic nails...
Migi Nail art pens are not only awesome but they have free lifetime refills... So good bye nail studios and pedicure chairs... I love my new toys and I hope to someday have my own nail studio where I can create all kinds of fun nail styles and get paid to play....

All the colors... Plus they have sales on holiday colors like their Valentines box is all pinks and reds... I hope to someday own all the colors....

They are not exactly salon quality but I am pretty impressed with my self... With practice I will be a pro...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!