Highlights of 2010

2010 was an amazing year, we celebrated a lot of birthdays, had a lot of laughs and learned a lot... Here are some highlights of 2010


2010 started off with Jared getting life flighted after a major crash at his first national race of the season, which was the scariest thing we have had to face as a family, I will never forget that phone call and how terrified I was, luckily Jared was fine just a minor concussion and he got right back on the bike and came in 3rd at the rhino rally...



Treycen learned how to ice skate..



We welcomed baby Aiden into the world on June 6th...


We celebrated my moms 50th birthday with a surprise pool party...


Jared and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary...



Treycen started his first year of Preschool and learned how to swim without floaties this summer....

Aiden and I spent a week in Florida visiting Britney and her awesome family...

We also kept on the family traditions of Lagoon, Christmas tree hunting, Holy dinner and a lot of other family favorites... My family had a great year and we are excited to see what 2011 will bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!