Be your own Photographer

 I had plans to take the boys to the river for our letter "R" field trip well the weather outside was not as sunny as I would have hoped so instead we went driving around town looking for things that were red as I was driving I remembered this red phone booth at ancestor square where I had my bridals taken so I figured that was a good place to start for Treycen to find things that were red...  Treycen had a blast he found many things that were red and I started snapping away...  As I was driving back home I thought today is a perfect day to take pictures and I don't have very many cute ones of me and the boys...  Well I called about everyone I knew to see if they would mind taking some pictures of me and my boys...  Everyone was busy or didn't answer so I told myself "how hard can it be"  well come to find out it was very hard, Aiden would not look at the camera not even once, Treycen did good but not as good as I would have liked...  I even tried to put me in a few shots and they did not look pretty so at the last minute I called Tasha who was luckily just driving home from the McDonald's on the Blvd so she came and took a few shots of me and the boys...  They did not turn out exactly as I had hoped but I will take what I can get and Britney said she will do a little photo shoot with me and the boys when she gets here in a couple days...
The RED things Treycen found on our field trip today for letter "R" 
 Aiden did not look at me once, I screamed, I made funny faces, I got nothing, not even once ;(  I am afraid he might be just like his daddy and refuse to take pictures...
Treycen did really good looking at me and showing me his big smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!