Mommy and Me Movie Night

I decided to add a mommy and me movie night to our monthly traditions of fun....  I love to watch movies but sad to say no one else in my family does...  So I very rarely get to watch a movie unless its by myself late at night after everyone has gone to bed...  So I decided it was time I made a movie night...  Once a month at the Buoy house there will be a movie night with Pizza, Dessert, Snacks and we are going all out and doing it "slumber party style", yep lots of blankets and pillows and the best part is I get to pick the movie :)  Here's to our FIRST Mommy and Me Movie Night....
Tonight's Feature Presentation "MegaMind"
Dessert & Snack: Donuts & Popcorn
The night was a success and Treycen can hardly wait for our next movie night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!