Treycen got his first filling today, he was such a champ, the laughing gas made him keep picking up his feet and then dropping them back down, he felt like he could fly... He did awesome until we left and he realized his whole mouth was numb and man was he upset, he kept telling me not to look at him; I had to get his coat out of the car and tell everyone he was invisible before he would leave the office and all day he wore that invisible coat so no one would look at him. When the numbness finally wore off he asked me "why did my face come back" I guess he thought his face was off and that is why he did not want anyone to look at him... Ha Ha such a weirdo, I am very proud of him for sitting steel for 45 minutes, if you know Treycen he never slows down let alone sit somewhere for that long he can't even sit long enough to go to the movies... Glad its over and now he is a brushing machine because he does not want his face to come off again...
I Have Pictures but for some reason it will not let me post them :(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!