I can't believe my baby is 10 months old, he has grown up so fast, too fast ;( he makes me laugh everyday, he now pulls himself up on everything, he walks with help and he absolutely adores Treycen, he wants to be wherever Treycen is and wants to play with everything... He is a curious little bug, he is wearing 24 month old clothes, yes he is a chunky monkey and weighing in at 23 lbs... He completes my all boy family, he jumps up and down in his crib and he always has on a smile... I love you my sweet Aiden J.
Also wanted to tell you how funny Treycen is, today I was getting my morning coffee and Treycen asks if he can have some and my reply was "NO coffee is not for kids" and Treycen says in his most adult voice "I am not a kid I am a MAN" I laughed so hard because he said it so convincingly and adult like... These two boys are my happiness, they make everyday a new adventure and make my heart melt as they give me hugs and kisses... I have said it before I am the luckiest mom ever... I love you my sweet, goofy boys...

Not quite as big as daddy's tire but he's getting there....

No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!