Thank You Miss Lindsey
Treycen's teacher just told me "Treycen is so well behaved and quiet, when he does talk his sentences are so intelligent and funny, he is such a good mannered boy and she loves having him in her class" How crazy is that? Treycen is anything but quiet? I am so proud of him and so happy that he is a good mannered boy and that he is doing so good in school... I really thought the teachers would have their hands full with him but it seems he is one of their best students... Thank you Miss Lindsey, it totally brightened my day and I now know that maybe I am doing something right or at least I hope I had some influence on his behavior and attitude in school.... I hope this great behavior continues in his school years ahead...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!