Treycen's Friends, Ben & Parker
Miss Lindsey
(Treycen loves her but his favorite preschool teacher was Miss Kate @ Little Gems)
Treycen's Class Room
Treycen stood up in front of his whole class and said these things to me:
My mom is special because: "She reads me stories"
I like it when my mom: "Buys me toys"
My mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by: "Playing with me"
My mom is smart! She Even knows: "Grandma Sews"
I'd like to tell my mom: "I want to go to Grandma's"
Treycen you are such a sweet heart and you are getting so big...
I Love you...
Treycen stood up in front of his whole class and said these things to me:
My mom is special because: "She reads me stories"
I like it when my mom: "Buys me toys"
My mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by: "Playing with me"
My mom is smart! She Even knows: "Grandma Sews"
I'd like to tell my mom: "I want to go to Grandma's"
Treycen you are such a sweet heart and you are getting so big...
I Love you...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!