Well Treycen has had an interesting school year... I started him in preschool this year because for one he was driving me crazy and second all of his cousins and friends were going to school so it only seemed fair that Treycen got to go to school too... He started at Little Gems Preschool for the Performing Arts, where he fell in love with singing and his teacher Miss Kate... He danced, sang and did gymnastics there... He also met his great friends Ben and Parker... He loved little gems. After Christmas break we got the bad news that Little Gems was closing down, Treycen was very sad to say goodbye to Miss Kate and his friends... Jared and I decided since Treycen is a September baby and misses the school year deadline he has to go to preschool again next year so we chose to keep him out of school... Well by March, I was going insane and Treycen was going stir crazy being home all the time so I enrolled him in WCCC Preschool where they teach Karate, Gymnastics and Music and they also get lots of field trips and a swimming day once a month and come to find out Ben and Parker from Little Gems were also at WCCC so he was excited to be reunited with his old friends... He had so much fun at WCCC and he learned to really like his teacher Miss Lindsey... He had a fun year even though he was being shuffled from one school to another and he will be going back to WCCC in the fall for his second year of Preschool...
Congratulations Treycen on completing your first year of preschool and learning so much... I love you and I loved watching you learn and grow into such a sweet little boy...
Grandpa Buoy bought him a new Bike for his graduation Present...
Thank You Grandpa for such an awesome bike and now let summer vacation begin





No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!