We celebrated Aiden's 1st birthday with a big pool party... He was not to happy at first cause we had to wake him up from his afternoon nap... But he loved his cake and loved that all of his friends and family came to celebrate him turning one...
It was a fun hawaiian themed party
Aiden's favorite part of the cake was the candle...
Aiden's best friends Trevin & Teagen...
The slip n slide was the kids favorite...
Aiden's first dirt bike, its even green like daddy's
Thank you eveyone for the toys and clothes...
The Toy of the day (Buzz Light Year Bike)
I Love these boys, they are all within 6 months apart and they have so much fun together...
Playing in the pool with his best friend (Thank you Kate & Jace for coming to celebrate with us)
Yummy Cake (Thanks to Aunt Tasha for making him his first Birthday Cake)
The pool bath to wash all the cake off him, he did not think that was too cool...
My naked baby, he is such a mommy's boy...
I love this kid more than anything in the world, I am so sad that he is already one years old, I can't believe how fast time flys by, he is growing up into such a sweet hearted little boy, he makes me laugh everyday and he lights up my life, Treycen is starting to really love him and play with him, he is my baby and I don't care how fast he grows up he is my last baby and he will always be mamma's baby boy...
Happy Birthday Aiden, we love you so much...






No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!