Moving To Grandma's

So I get home from work today and Treycen has his two lunch boxes packed up with toys, and he tells me "I'm moving to grandma's"...  Apparently Jared and him had a ruff day...  Treycen told Jared he was moving to grandma Davi's because daddy is mean to him, Jared told him to go pack his bags and he could walk to grandma Davi's...  Treycen told him "No Grandma Davi will pick me up or mommy will take me" Jared said no you have to walk!  After he was all packed up he realized that Grandma Davi's was too far to walk so he decided to walk to grandma Buoys...  He made it to the stop sign at then end of our street and decided that maybe living here with mom and dad was not so bad...  I have never laughed so hard!  I don't know why Jared and him have such a hard time on the weekends why I am work but this was too funny; so I had to share it with all of you...

1 comment:

  1. That is too funny... I wanna move to grandma davi's too!! Do you think she will take me?

    ReplyDelete

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!