Proud to be an AMERICAN

Happy 4th of July!  The 4th of July is my 2nd favorite holiday...  My family and I celebrated our beautiful Nation with a BBQ, Fireworks and all the fun activities that go along with the celebration...
 Every 4th I have a little photo shoot with me and my boys... (Even Jared throws in a smile or two)
 My Family Picture turned out way cute even though my stinker Aiden hates looking at the camera...
 A picture with mom, I love his cheesy smile!
 He's thinking "If I smile she will stop taking pictures" 
Oh how I love that SMILE!
Our First 4th Of July Family Picture
July 2007
This little boy hates the camera more than anyone I know, so I had to turn him upside down to get even a little smirk (A little trick I learned from Britney)

Our Holiday Celebration started with the Parade!
 Aiden loved the Parade until he got squirted in the face by the City Pool Float..
The Float that soaked my baby's face, he also loved the firetrucks and police cars...
Then we headed to the park for rides, bounce houses and some yummy treats...
 The Park Train
 This is a favorite every year, the train drives all over the park and the kids love it...
 The Huge Slip Slide (Treycen got soaking wet from head to toe)
 And yes I got my 4th of July Hot dog, also a tradition of mine (I have to get a hot dog at the park every year, not sure why but they are the best hot dogs I have ever eaten)
Treycen's favorite "Snow Cones"
 After the park we headed home for our Family BBQ, where Jared made his famous Carne Asada Burritos
 We also Celebrated Jared's 28th Birthday with a yummy Chocolate Cake and then it was off to the front yard for fireworks and sparklers....
I am proud to be an American and I had the best day with my family!
Thank you boys for yet another amazing 4th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!