Ending our Summer in Style

Today was the last day of summer break so I took the boys to WCCC to swim all day!
This swimming pool is our absolute favorite and today was an awesome day, Treycen really put his swim lessons to good use!  He went down the huge water slide all by himself and he did not have to wear his life jacket at all today...  He was so very proud of himself as was I...  It was a great way to end our summer vacation!  This definitely will not be our last day swimming but with school starting on Monday we will be swimming less and less! 
 Oh how I love these two goofy boys of mine!
 This babe loves the water more than any kid I know!
 Aiden fell in love with the water slide...
Treycen and me doing what we love and sharing our goofy sides!
He mastered the stairs to the slide!
Bailey is such a sweet heart, she is really a huge help with the boys! She loves my boys and we love her and we especially love it when she gets to come play with us...
All Tired Out!  Whats funny is this picture was taken on the way to the pool!  I guess they wanted to rest up before they swam their little hearts out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!