My Little Preschooler

Treycen started his 2nd year of preschool today!  He did so awesome, no invisible sunglasses today!  He did however try them on just to see if they still had their magic power...  He loved his first day of school and he broke a board in half at Karate and he is learning Spanish this year...  That should be interesting and exciting!  I had better learn a little Spanish myself! Also did you notice his hair?  Yes its spiky and I didn't even have to bribe or beg him, he told me this year he wants his hair to be spiky like daddy's!  Yay I'm so excited cause the buzz cut was getting old! Treycen you did awesome today and I am so proud of you!  Here's to a fun and Happy school year...
 I am loving all his faces...  I call this his mean face, he throws me this when he doesn't want to smile at me!
 But I still got my smile!
Sporting the invisible shades that he wore last year on his first day of school and yes they still had their magic but he was brave and didn't need them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!