How to Cure My Depression Blues

So as you know I have had a rough couple weeks and its to the point of pure depression!  So this morning I woke up and told myself that I am the only one who can choose to be happy!  I had to shake my Depression Blues and I thought ok what makes me happy?  I started with deep cleaning my whole house while listening and dancing to my i-pod (a clean house always puts a smile on my face, not sure if its the smell of Lysol and bleach or just the fact that I like a clean house) and then I decided a day with my boys can cure anything!  So off to the pool we went and that is just what I needed to turn my frown upside down!  It was the best day and seeing my boys smiling faces made everything better!  Thank You Boys for reminding me that no matter what life throws at me I have two amazing boys who love me for me!
 Taking a snack break!
 Treycen punching the camera cause he says I take too many pictures!  LOL he is right I do take too many pictures but he's just so cute, how could I not!
 We played on the pirate ship outside of the SHAC!
 As for this stinker, he hates the camera more than anyone I know ;(  It makes me really sad, I hope he gets more camera friendly as he gets older....
 Aiden mastered the frog slide, he spent an hour going up and down and he loved it when Treycen would catch him at the bottom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!