2. I am a people pleaser, I hate confrontation and I really hate when people are mad at me! I am not perfect and yes people do get mad at me often and its my fault for being a people pleaser, I get myself into situations that end horribly all because I didn't stand up for myself and say NO!
3. I eat a Krispy Kreme doughnut every Saturday and Sunday before work!
4. I hate beer, but recently have started drinking Shock Top and I actually enjoy it!
5. I love to snuggle on the couch and watch re-runs of my favorite shows like One Tree Hill and Friends!
6. I want to be a size 1-2 but I won't take the time and energy to diet and exercise!
7. I hate when people bitch about their weight but secretly I do it too!
8. I would love to get another tattoo of Jared's Initials on my hip but I never will actually do it!
9. I hope I get a baby girl in my future, I can't imagine my life without one, even though all I ever hear is girls are not that exciting and they are extremely hard to raise! (I think I want a girl more for Jared's sake than mine, I want my little girl to be a daddy's girl, since I never got to be one) I know I have daddy issues!
10. I am a huge fan of PDA as long as its the tasteful PDA, Holding hands, kissing, etc!
Ok Britney I hope you didn't know all of them or I really am an open book?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!