Its Fall break for Treycen so I wanted to do something fun and different from our everyday play dates, so Kacey and I loaded up the truck (Yes I stole my husbands truck, well I stole "OUR" truck" and we headed to snow canyon to ride bikes and have a picnic... It was a lot of fun and we are excited to go back and hike the amazing trails of Snow Canyon Park!
We threw all the bikes in the back of the truck and headed up to the canyon...
I hate driving Jared's truck but it was the only vehicle that would fit us all, and I did great I did not hit anything and we made it home in one piece! Yay Me...
The babes had a blast!
We let the boys ride up west canyon road, Treycen loves to ride his bike and I think we will try and ride all the bike trails in snow canyon park before it gets too cold...
Aiden and I walked the trail and enjoyed the beautiful sites of the canyon...
We love sack lunches and it was really fun to have a picnic in the beautiful canyon...
It was a great day and we can't wait to go back...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!