Halloween Sneak Peak

Treycen has changed his mind 10 times on what he wants to be for Halloween!  He has a Spider Man, Captain America, Iron man, Wolverine and a Zombie costume!  He begged and begged me to get him a Zombie costume so I do and what did he choose last night for our Trunk Or Treat?  Iron man GRRRR  It made me so mad but I am hoping that he will be a Zombie with me for Halloween tomorrow and next year I will not buy a costume until the very last day!  He likes to have options but this is getting a little ridiculous!
At the last minute I went as GI Jane and tomorrow I have big plans for my wedding dress!
Aiden went as my little pumpkin! 
Treycen and Grandma made Halloween Cookies!  Yummy, my favorite!
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!