Treycen is my cuddler but as he is getting older he cuddles with me less and less... But the other day I was lucky enough for him to fall asleep in my arms... I cuddled with him for 3 hours and it was so nice... I love Treycen so much and I love these precious moments that far and few!
Treycen and I have our daily battles and sometimes he gets so mad at me that he will pack up all of his toys and tell me he's moving out! I can't help but laugh every time, he comes strolling out of his room with a back pack full of toys and his sleeping bag...
He was so mad at me for taking this picture! But I couldn't help it...
Treycen is really enjoying school and he's learning so much...
Aiden is such a busy body, he is still climbing and getting into everything... He is a big time daddy's boy and he wants to be big just like Treycen, he follows Trey everywhere and he is growing up so fast...
He is daddy's big helper!
He can now feed himself with utensils...
And yes sometimes he prefers to use his hands!
He is so cute and we have so much fun together!
I love my boys so much but we are hoping for a baby girl in our near future...
I love my boys so much but we are hoping for a baby girl in our near future...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!