My 1st Baby


Sadie was our first baby!  We got her in 2005 and we took her everywhere!  Jared took her to work everyday, she slept in our bed, she was apart of our everyday life...  I told myself that I would never let her be replaced, she will always have a spot on my bed and in my car, etc...  Well that all ended the day I had Treycen...  She no longer was the spotlight, she went from the princess of  my universe to a plain old dog with a doggie bed in the hall way...  Treycen was very allergic to her so I asked my mom to adopt her and she has lived with my mom since Treycen was 4 months old...  Well the time has come where Treycen wants a puppy really bad and I kinda do too but we can not get a new puppy because we already have my sweet Sadie, even though she can not live with us.  I told Treycen he can have Sadie 2 days a week and we will see how well he takes care of her...  So every Monday and Tuesday night Treycen will have a sleepover with Sadie...  Even though she is now 6 years old and extremely fat she is still my sweet heart and I have missed her...  I hope Treycen does a good job taking care of her and hopefully in the near future we can get him and myself a girl Yorkie puppy...
She is happy to be home...
Aiden and Treycen absolutely love her and wish they could have her here with us everyday...
P.S. My Camera is fixed! 
Yay Finally!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!