Treycen's preschool had their first field trip on Monday at Staheli Farms! I was so excited to go with him and come to find out he really did not like me being there... So I stayed back and watched as he played with his friends and followed his teacher... But by the end of the day he told me he was glad I came and he had a lot of fun... (See he is not too big for his mommy yet)
I think he was embarrassed that I was constantly snapping pictures but hey so were 10 other moms...
He's so good in school! I wish he would listen to me like he listens to Miss Lindsey!
His friends Chase & Ryder!
This is his "Mom STOP Taking pictures face"
I did manage to get a few smiles out of him!
Making Corn Angels with his friends!
He's so handsome!
I had the best day with you Treycen and I am so proud of you for being such a well behaved little boy in school!
I think he was embarrassed that I was constantly snapping pictures but hey so were 10 other moms...
He's so good in school! I wish he would listen to me like he listens to Miss Lindsey!
His friends Chase & Ryder!
This is his "Mom STOP Taking pictures face"
I did manage to get a few smiles out of him!
Making Corn Angels with his friends!
He's so handsome!
I had the best day with you Treycen and I am so proud of you for being such a well behaved little boy in school!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!