(1) Decorations
(2) Christmas Tree Hunting (Every year we go to Pine Valley in search of the perfect tree, we take our 4 wheelers and make a whole day of it! This year Jace and Kate will be going with us and hopefully we get to bring Aiden too, it will be his first year)
(3) Shopping of course, I did most of my shopping on line this year but it was still fun to shop.
(4) Holy Dinner at my Grandma Whites house.
(5) Hot Chocolate (I am not a fan of hot drinks but for some reason I love them in December but only in December, I guess it puts me in the Christmas mood)
(6) Christmas Music
(7) Christmas Parties
(8) The smell of Pine Trees (that is one reason Jared will never let us have a fake tree for Christmas, he loves the smell of Pine Trees)
(9) Family
(10) Watching my boys open their presents Christmas Morning
I LOVE Christmas and all the fun festivities that go along with the special holiday! Happy Holidays to you all and I hope they are ever so cheery!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!