Day 20- Things I want to say to 5 different people

Jared, I am missing you terribly, I love the pay checks but enough is enough...  I want you back home where you belong, like right now!

Kacey, thank you for being my friend and my supporter...  You always know how to brighten my day and thank you for Wednesdays, its my favorite day of the week... Love you and all your drama...

Mom, thank you for being such an amazing grandma for my boys...  I can always count on you to watch them and spoil them...  Thank you for being so awesome....

Barbara, Alison, and Tara, Thank you for watching the boys and helping me out while Jared has been away, I am so thankful and blessed to call you family...

Treycen and Aiden, thank you for bringing so much joy to my life, for teaching me patience, and for loving me and all of my faults...  I love you boys and you are my everything...

1 comment:

  1. I kinda like Wednesdays too! Thanks for being so sweet! I will try not to be too much drama. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!