Jared's Truck Payment!
For the past year Jared's truck payment has been at a monthly rate that we could manage and now its back to being an amount that we are going to struggle with! I love Jared's truck but I am having a really hard time paying such a huge amount for something that sits in our driveway for months at a time... I know someday we will actually make enough money to where we can enjoy the truck and take it camping, and 4 wheeling and all the other fun stuff that we are able to do having a truck but as of right now... Making this truck payment every month is going to be the end of me... I already have anxiety just thinking about it! Ahhhh
I have a Love Hate relationship with this beautiful truck!
For the past year Jared's truck payment has been at a monthly rate that we could manage and now its back to being an amount that we are going to struggle with! I love Jared's truck but I am having a really hard time paying such a huge amount for something that sits in our driveway for months at a time... I know someday we will actually make enough money to where we can enjoy the truck and take it camping, and 4 wheeling and all the other fun stuff that we are able to do having a truck but as of right now... Making this truck payment every month is going to be the end of me... I already have anxiety just thinking about it! Ahhhh
I have a Love Hate relationship with this beautiful truck!
YOu are a one good woman! That's all I have to say about that.
ReplyDelete