Day 23 – 15 facts about Me.

Lets see 15 facts that you don't already know? 
That's a tuff one, I am an open book or so that's what my sister says? 

1.  My favorite cardio is a Spin Class
2.  My favorite body part to workout is my arms
3.  I love to sleep with two pillows
4.  I sleep on my stomach
5.  My favorite color is Hot Pink
6.  I hate wearing turtle neck shirts or anything with a high collar
7.  I wear tank tops under my shirts
8.  I want to visit New York and Italy before I die
9.  I want to fly in a hot air balloon
10.  I am taking my boys to Disney Land for our summer vacation in 2012
11.  Bowtie Noodles are my favorite shape of noodle
12.  I hate spicy food
13.  I am currently addicted to "Hanging with Friends" and "Angry Birds"
14.  My all time favorite game is Skip-Bo (Which I use to play with my Grandma Goold)
15.  I love Traditions!  My Favorite Traditions include:  Holy Dinner, Christmas Tree Hunting, and Birthday Dinners with Kacey!

OK, I hope I stumped most of you!  What about you Britney? 

1 comment:

  1. I knew pretty much all of those!! I'm so smart! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!