Day 27 – Things you want to say to an ex.

Travis, 
Not only are you a loser but you lost the best thing that you ever had!  I learned about the kind of men I will never allow my boys to be and the men I will make sure my daughter stays far away from...  Thank You for being such an asshole and for making it so easy to walk away...  Because of you I have found the man that I love and adore with all my heart...

This subject is hard!  I would like to say mean things and tell him I hate him!  Truth is, I don't really have anything to say!  He was a huge part of my past, I learned a lot and I am thankful to have known him...  He opened my eyes to a lot of things..  He showed me the kind of person I never want to be again...   He brought out the worst in me, I was insecure, childish, lonely and afraid...  I will never again second guess my character and I will never let someone tell me how wrong I am...  So I guess I am thankful to him, because  Jared gets the true me, the sweet, caring, positive, secure, amazing happy me...  If anything Travis gave Jared and I the best possibility for happiness...  I learned what love is and how hard you have to fight to keep it...  I love Jared with all my heart and I know we are FOREVER!!!  I said goodbye to Travis a long time ago but I wish him the best and true happiness because everyone deserves to have what I have....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!