Well No Fear of posting my "Sunday Randoms" this week! I am now Private! Can you believe some people? I feel sorry for those who have to put others down to make themselves feel better.... But we can all rest easy because if you are reading this post then you are Friends and Family that think Im awesome...
Finger Painting!
Gavin really liked playing with the paints...
He loves to finger paint!
I can't believe my big boy is 5 years old!
Aiden especially loved painting, but he would much rather paint himself over the paper, he had paint everywhere!
Aiden sporting big boy boxers!
(He is not potty training but we occasionally put him in boxers because he likes to pull his diaper off, we will be attempting the potty training this summer)
Sleeping Angels!
Aiden and Gavin







No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!