Gavin totally passed out in the waiting room at Treycen's Dr. Appointment! LOL I love it!
Treycen learned how to tie his shoes!
Yay, he just might be a pro before he starts Kindergarten!
The finished product! I am so proud!
Nail in my tire! Grrrr, yes I have the worst luck when it comes to tires!
Gavin and his bucket hats, he loves to put things on his head!
Our first year putting up Christmas Lights!
My early Christmas Present from my sweet Treycen!
Thank You Trey, you are a better man than your daddy!
Grandma's Angels!
Aidens Favorite place (In the corner behind the Christmas tree)
My Phone Camera sucks but I had to capture this little monkey playing in his favorite corner..

He is having so much fun!
Don't you just LOVE Him!
Aidens Favorite place (In the corner behind the Christmas tree)
My Phone Camera sucks but I had to capture this little monkey playing in his favorite corner..

He is having so much fun!
Don't you just LOVE Him!
P.S. Merry Christmas (Or Happy Christmas as Treycen Says)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!