Hello 2012
I love starting a new year with a clean slate...
The start of every year I write down my list of new years revolutions! Some I conquer within the first month and others get dragged out to the next year... But this year one of my new years resolutions is to conquer all of my resolutions, no slacking this year, I am 100 percent committed...
My 2012 New Years Revolutions Bucket List
1. Stay above the Fray, No Gossiping and No Drama!
2. Play everyday as I did when I was a child
3. Read 1 book a month
4. Take my boys on a Family Vacation to 7 Peaks
5. Visit Britney in San Fransisco
6. Graduate from Heritage Nail Academy
7. Get a job as a Nail Tech in a salon
8. Lose those 10lbs that I keep putting off until tomorrow (No More Doughnuts)
9. Run as many 5k's and 10k's as I can
10. Spend every free moment playing with my boys and making memories
11. Make Monthly "Bucket" Lists
12. Save Money for Disney Land so Jared and I can take the boys to Disneyland in 2014
13. Make a decision on if I want one last baby or if I am done... (If I decide its a yes then Jared and I will be trying this summer, fingers crossed for a little girl)
14. Stay on a Budget plan
15. Be HAPPY!
16. Keep my purse for 6 months! (I am going to try and only allow myself 2 purses a year, I have a purse fetish and its draining my bank account)
This is my purse until June
(If you see me with another purse, slap me and then take away my new purse, trust me it will make Jared very happy if you help me with this purse problem I have!)
17. Be more Frugal with my money (I love to shop, therefore I buy stupid stuff that in the end gets thrown away or serves no purpose)
18. Wear Bra's that are NOT Sports Bra's (I love comfort but its time I get my sexy back, I will be making a huge purchase at Rue 21 for cute bra's! YAY)
Happy New Year

No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!