BUSY

It has been one BUSY week!  Celebrating Cam and Sky's wedding, helping Kacey move into her new apartment, and celebrating my 28th birthday...  Its been fun but I am exhausted...  So many things to catch up on...   Lets see?  I guess we will start with Valentines day...  I spent the day baking cookies and playing with my little men... 
 Dipped oreos!
 Treycen's Valentine Treats!  (Thanks to Pinterest)
 Aiden stealing all the chocolates for the peanut butter cookies, I was so busy baking I didn't realize he was shoveling one chocolate after another into his little mouth as fast as he could...  (Thank Goodness he did not get sick or a sugar high)
 The boys Valentines day Treats!

 Aiden took his blanket in the bath with him and when it was time to get out he wanted his blanket to come with him but he was furious that it was all wet?  It was so funny that i could not help but take pictures of this sad tragedy...  I am such a mean mom, but hey I told him it was going to get wet and blankets don't belong in the bath tub but he insisted he bathed with it so? Hard lesson learned for my 1 year old...
 He was all full of smiles the other night, so I got out my camera and started snapping away...
I just love his little smile...
 
Aiden has been climbing out of his crib for the past couple weeks and its been a struggle every afternoon and night to get him to lay down and take a nap or when its time for bed... 

"I had a dream last night that Aiden was screaming so I went and checked on him and he seemed fine, I pulled the blanket up and snuggle him in tight...  I woke up in the morning and I asked Jared what do you think was wrong with Aiden last night?  And Treycen answers "I taped him to the crib"  hahahaha and he starts busting up laughing...  I was so mad, I punished Treycen for taping his brother to the crib and went and un taped my baby from the crib" 

Then I woke up and realized it was all just a bad dream!  Thank heavens Treycen really didn't tape his little brother to the crib and all is well...  Sometimes I am not even sure why we dream the things we dream...

Here are some pics of the wedding!









I still have a lot of editing to do and I am making them a wedding book...  Its going to be a huge project but I am excited to do it... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!