Jared and I took the boys for a craft day at the Home Depot yesterday! The boys love to build things with their daddy and I love watching them...
Aiden and I took a break from building to snack on a hot dog!
Treycen built a Boat and a Periscope
After the craft we shared some frozen yogurt at Krave and then played at the park! Treycen and I were doing the spider on the swings and he says to me "Mom, this is the best day of my life, I want this moment to last forever" My heart melted, he loves it when we are all together... He even wanted a family picture but there was no one there to take a picture of all of us... So he settled for one with me and one with dad... I love our family days and I love that Treycen has so much fun... Later that night Jared took me for dinner and a movie! I love spending time with Jared... I can't believe we are coming up on our 5 year anniversary... It seems like just yesterday he was flirting with me and asking for my number... I am so very blessed to have such an amazing man to share my life with...
Thank you boys for bringing so much joy to my life!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!