Kite Festival + Me = HOT


I took the boys to the Kite Festival today and man was it HOT... I usually love my 100 degree weather but for some reason today was just not my day...  I was sweating from head to toe and my poor boys were just as hot...  We did not get a chance to fly a kite cause we were so sweaty; that running back and forth trying to get a kite in the air seemed like more work than it was worth...  So Instead we found the closest shade we could and snacked on a Snow Cone...  I let the boys ride a few rides and then we headed back home to our nice Air Conditioned house...  Thank heavens for Air Conditioning and we will be spending the remainder of our Summer near huge body's of water...

 Gotta LOVE Snow Cones...
 Sitting in the only shade we could find, the shadow of a Trash Can...
 My Cute Little Fighter Pilots!


 Treycen and I had fun spinning in the Berry's...

 Aiden pouting cause I would not let him fly in the air planes...
 And his tantrum pose...  Face down, butt up...
I Love that my boys never look at the camera... (GRRRR)
I had fun but so happy they didn't want to stay long and so happy to be home in my cool house...
Hopefully next year, Jared is able to come, we have a little wind to get our kites air born and of course it wont be SO hot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!