"How you Doin"
My Lovely relaxing Bubble Bath in the middle of the day... Its the small things that excite me!
Aiden is so ready to ride, this bike is still a little big for him but he still pushes it up and down our sidewalk...
Aiden washing my window!
I had to drive Jared's truck to Treycens Dr. App last week and I hate parking this big thing, but look at my perfect parking job! Hell yes, see I can be a bad ass bitch and drive a big truck, LOL no not really, I will keep my Honda thank you!
What do you do on a Saturday night? Jared and I dye each others hair black once every six months for me and once every other month for Jared... I wish we were natural blacks but nope...
What do you do on a Saturday night? Jared and I dye each others hair black once every six months for me and once every other month for Jared... I wish we were natural blacks but nope...
My week was bitter sweet, Kacey is now officially in Morgan! My heart is broken and I have no idea what I am going to do with all of my time... I have had her 2 miles from me for the past 6 years and we did everything together... I am very sad but also very happy for her and we will just have to go back to writing letters and seeing each other every couple months... Love you Kacey and my first letter is already in the mail...





Ha! Ha! You and Jared are so cute! I love that he is smiling and I love that you guys die each others hair!! So sweet!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou two will be ok ;) Love Aiden in his diaper outside pushing his bike! What a playa :) See you in a week!
ReplyDelete