Hello Sunday, we meet again... Busy, Busy week for me... I reunited with my child hood friend Jonie Hayden, went hiking in Zion with my boys, had a fun farewell party for the Foley Family and so much more...
I can't believe after 10 years Jonie and I still have so much in common...
Cooked my first meal from my cook book (Santa Fe Enchilada Bake) it was very yummy and will be cooked again for sure...
Once again Jared and Aiden asleep on the chair... I wish Aiden would fall asleep on me, he's such a daddy's boy!
Hiking in Zion with the boys... Treycen and I hiked to Weeping Rock... So Pretty!
All the Girls!
I am so sad Britney is moving to Singapore, it is 15 hours ahead of us in time, so her morning will be my night! We will be staying in touch through skype and Facebook...







No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!