I was busy putting away laundry and Aiden was pulling all the clothes off the hangers and dumping out my laundry baskets; SO not being helpful... I decided to let him color... (Which I only do when I am right there to monitor him closely but I desperately needed him occupied) After about 20 minutes I realized he was being very quiet and that's just not like Aiden? I come out of my room just to find him coloring on my wall... Me being a picture freak, I run for my camera first and then punish... I know I am a bad mommy, but I thought it was cute and he looks so innocent.... I mean Magic Erasers were invented for a reason...
I said to him "No No we color on paper" and took the crayon away from him... This is his first step in the crying stage...
Head Down
Then the hands go up and the tears start coming...
He was very upset with me for not only taking his crayon away but for taking his picture as he cried...
All is well now, he stopped crying after 2 minutes and I gave him his blanket and pillow and all was wonderful again...
Now off to the store to get a Magic Eraser!
Wow he had a fun time
ReplyDelete