These past 3 weeks I have been telling myself "I CAN do This" I wake up every morning telling myself that its going to be a great day and I will have patience to get through Treycen's exercises... 5 minutes into his exercises he is fighting me, screaming at me and refusing to do his exercises, my patience go out the window and I get angry and I just want so badly to throw my hands in the air and say I'm done! I quit! and I can't do it anymore... I am exhausted and I ask myself Why? Why cant Treycen just be healthy? What did I do to deserve this trial? Then a little voice in my head tells me "God only gives the hardest trials to those with the strongest character" and then I am reminded that some women can not even have children and some have children with much harder trials than ADHD and I want to slap myself for having a pity party and just be thankful that I have all the blessings that I have...
Today was an extremely hard day for me and I just found out that my support team is leaving for the rest of the week and for the next 2 months... Jared will be heading out of town tomorrow for work and I am left all alone to take on Treycen's nutrition and exercises and take care of Aiden... No break, No help, just me... I try really hard to be super women and do it all but some days I fall short of being Super and powerful....
I know I CAN do this and I will see results with time... Bless me with patience and bless me with energy to get through these next 3 months... It will get easier I know!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!