Week 3 of Brain Balance

This week was a lot better than last week...  Treycen has been doing a lot better with his exercises and he has been trying a ton of new foods...  He still gets bored and wishes he can play the xbox or the computer but we manage to keep busy...  We went on a lot of bike rides, played board games and went swimming....  My days get really long...  Its very hard entertaining him all day and keeping up with all the laundry, dishes and wife stuff I have to do everyday but I put a smile on my face and try really hard to be super mom and do it all...  There are good days and there are bad days but each week gets better and I see small improvements with Treycens behavior everyday...

 This week I made Chicken Stir Fry and the boys really enjoy it...  Its very easy and only consists of Peppers, Olive Oil and a little bit of Mrs. Dash and Oregano...

Another favorite that I cook everyday is sweet potato fries...  Treycen and Aiden want these with every meal and once again very easy to make, just soak in olive oil and put a little bit of seasoning on them and bake...  Super healthy and super yummy...

 We love to play board games!

 Treycen's favorite meal of the week was Turkey Patti with Sweet potato fries!
 Ride, Ride, Ride we do a ton of bike riding...  Last week we all went on a 6 mile bike ride and Treycen did awesome...
 There are definitely some lows of this nutrition plan, Treycen didn't want what I made for dinner so he ate 3 slices of turkey meat instead....  Sad night for me, he really wanted cereal or pizza...  But he was still smiles and he's doing great with such a strict diet...
By the end of the day we all feel like this, passed out from pure exhaustion!

Thank you to all my family for all their continued support and for going above and beyond making Treycen feel comfortable in their homes and for having food and snacks available for him when he comes to visit...  We still have a long ways to go but we see small changes everyday and the ending result will be amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!