Getting Healthy


Every now and again I set high fitness goals and every time I am motivated for a week and then I come up with a million excuses...  Well NOT anymore, I have the perfect opportunity to get back to my size 4...  With Treycen being under a strict NO Gluten, Dairy and Sugar free diet my house is filled with only good and healthy food so why not kick it up a notch and start exercising daily and get back to my healthy fit body...  I am by NO means fat and I am not wanting to be super skinny, I am just wanting to feel healthy and get back into my old habits...  I was a gym fanatic, I would workout or do a Spin class 5 days a week and I felt amazing and I looked amazing...  So its time I get back to my old self and Jared has been a huge motivation for me, he works out everyday and has lost 15 lbs in the last 4 months...  He has the same goals I do:  Be fit and Be Healthy...  So I am going to be tracking my progress every week to keep me motivated and to keep myself accountable and make my fitness goals a reality instead of a resolution every year...  Here are some pins to keep me motivated and I will be checking in every Wednesday...

 My goal is to exercise everyday whether it is a small set of mountain climbers or a spin class at the gym...

And I am getting back into running...  I feel the very best when I am running at least 3 miles everyday....


I SOOOO did not want to post a before picture but I felt I needed to so I would stay committed and stay motivated...  The arrows mark my target areas...  My Stomach of course, having two babies destroyed my abs... Next would be my legs, they are not fat and I look ok in shorts but I would like them to be smaller and more toned and last but not least my arms, I want to have skinny arms and toned arms...  I also want to lose 15 lbs...  My goal date is set for December 31st!  I want to start the new year looking amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!