The words of my 3 year old... The things Treycen says to me sometimes, it's hilarious, sometimes I want to get mad at him for talking to me like that but I can't help but laugh and give him lots of kisses....Me- "Treycen you may not have ice cream for breakfast"
Trey- "Mommy your ruining my life"
Me- "I will not share my coffee with you, its for adults"
Trey- "When I am an adult, I am getting coffee and I'm not going to share with you"
Me- "Treycen do you need to go potty"
Trey- "No"
Me- "Then why are you holding yourself"
Trey- "I'm doing the unit dance"
Trey-
"Aiden smells delicious"
"Bailey be quiet, its my quiet time"
"Your making my feelings sad"
"Don't sass me"
"You are naughty, do you need to go to time out"
Treycen is loud, overwhelming, busy and so in your face, but I love every thing about his personality, yes he makes me work really hard, and some days I want to lock myself in a closet, but I would not have him any other way...
"Aiden smells delicious"
"Bailey be quiet, its my quiet time"
"Your making my feelings sad"
"Don't sass me"
"You are naughty, do you need to go to time out"
Treycen is loud, overwhelming, busy and so in your face, but I love every thing about his personality, yes he makes me work really hard, and some days I want to lock myself in a closet, but I would not have him any other way...
Sounds like Ella and him are cut from the same mold! Fun times, and annoying times!
ReplyDeletehaha don't you love this age? krew comes up with hilarious things ALL the time!
ReplyDeleteHe is so funny... it's cool that you remember everything that he says... I guess I need to write down the things the boys say.
ReplyDelete